David Airey, an Irish designer who aims to create the best logos, is holding 1 year blog anniversary prize giveaway. There’s more than $4,000 worth in free prizes! Find out how to enter by reading the details on David’s logo design blog.
The deadline for entries is Wednesday, September 26th 2007, and David will announce the winners on his blog on Monday, October 1st 2007. Names will be drawn using a random generator.
There are 3 main prizes and loads and loads of other prizes apart from the the gold, silver and bronze awards… like consultations, reviews, magnetization techniques, blog growth ideas, coaching , books, deep links, cash awards and many more awards offered by some of the bloggers we read every day and have come to love. I definitely need help with this blog and would appreciate a chance at winning a redesign and a logo!! Here are the two main prizes:
The ultimate business blog package:
- Professional logo from David Airey. Add a touch of professionalism to your business with one of my logo designs.
- Custom WordPress theme design from Nate Whitehill of Nate Whitehill dot Com. It’s vital to set yourself apart from the crowd, and Nate will help a great deal with your very own custom WordPress theme.
- Personal marketing / advertising plan from Maki of Dosh Dosh. Maki is an expert where blog advertising is concerned, and he is kindly donating his time to help you make the most of your new custom blog.
- One year’s hosting and blog setup from John Boardley of I Love Typography. John has kindly donated his time and will do everything you need to get your new custom blog hosted on one of Media Temple’s dedicated servers.
- Signed copy of Blogging Tips by Lorelle VanFossen of Lorelle on WordPress. I bought this book myself, and it contains excellent blogging tips for beginners to pros.
- A second logo design from Tara Roskell of Graphic Design Blog. You only need to visit Graphic Design Blog to realise that Tara really knows a lot about great design.
- Website critique from Randa Clay of Randa Clay Design. If you want some expert advice on how to improve your website design, you won’t be disappointed by this offering.
- One hour SEO consultation with Lyndon Antcliff of Cornwall SEO. Lyndon will conduct a Skype consultation with the winner of this prize, and he comes highly recommended for search engine optimisation and linkbaiting.
- $60 of books from Amazon courtesy of Darren Rowse of ProBlogger. Is there a book you’ve been meaning to buy on Amazon? How about getting it free? A great donation from a professional blogger.
Check out rest of the prizes at David’s blog and you’ll sure not want to miss out the opportunity. I had joined David’s MyBlogLog community a few months ago when I first started blogging and had also subscribed to the blog. David’s positive attitude is evident from various ways he has always helped his readers via useful articles and tons of interesting information, and giving back to his readers in one way or another is not new to his style… I recently read an interview he did with Ilker on being the on his blog.
The most fascinating thing about this award give away is that the best and accomplished bloggers are coming together to help out the rest of the community in their endeavors to blog better and succeed, and that shows that we have the power to make a difference.