Ken wrote a post on e-books provided by some popular and successful bloggers where they share their secrets to blogging success.
According to Ken, he has read “100s of books on blogging and Internet Marketing and how to make money online” and as much as I have known him, he is a hard worker and has all of the things that are necessary to grow one’s blog.
I am no where close to claiming I have read that many books but below is a list of some of my favorites. I may have missed some that I have downloaded and read [or downloaded and have not read yet] and I will add them as they come to mind [or as I find them on my pc :)]
- Yaro Starak’s Blog Profits Blueprint
- Aaron Wall’s SEObook
- John Chow’s Make Money Online Ebook
- Chitika’s -30 days 30 experts in April 2007 when 30 popular bloggers wrote on wide ranging blogging topics
- jack Humphrey’s Authority Black Book
And here is my favorites list:
- Seth Godin’s KnockKnock is a “take on how to use the new online marketing tools to make any website work more effectively” downloadable from a mirror site by Mr. Salt (Paul) …
- another one of Seth’s books called whos there; In Seth’s words
Who’s There is not an ebook about how to write better or how to follow the traditional conventions about formatting and building a blog. It’s not designed to sell you one service instead of another, either.
Instead, I divide the blog world into three groups and turn my attention to one. And in particular, I try to sell you hard on how building a blog asset can have a spectacular impact on you, your career, your organization and your ideas.
- Chris Garrette’s killer flagship content, talks not only why you should have Flagship Content but also gives content creation ideas and critical success factors, and most important of all, how to promote the blog with such quality content. The ebook can be obtained by subscribing to Chris’s RSS feed – follow instructions here
- Lorelle VanFossen’s ever popular Blogging Tips which is available from Blog Herald’s new bookshop [for a limited time, in honor of the , the book is available for USD $12.95.
- Wendy from has a 10 Days to a Better Blog FREE eCourse ranging from monetization, design to copywriting and even networking ideas and much much more.. I actually took this valuable course and every time I open one of those emails, I find something new that I can do with the blog
- Mig wrote an that has wealth of information on how to set up your blog for search engines
- Jane May from Daily Web Ideas – her book titled – An essential guide to building successful web sites has practical tips that are easy to read and understand
More downloadable e-books
- Jane May also mentions a 22 page guide on increasing site traffic by John Robinson of Site Fever, which looks pretty good and I hadn’t heard of
- I came across this recommendation from Shane Navratil, on importance of branding and how it can make or break your business/blog. and found
UPDATE: Of course there are many others that you can sign up for free and I recommend Perry Marshall’s AdWords Course (aff).
If you know of any other e-books/ e-courses on blogging or Internet Marketing written by your favorite blogger, would you share them with us?