Are you a fan of any particular social media site for networking or bookmarking? If yes, then this is the project you want to pay close attention to for the next month.
Here are the rules to participate in this project:
- Write a post on your blog and share with us how do you integrate this social media site (Mixx or Propeller or Squidoo) into your blogging or work and tell us about your good or bad experience(s), how would you compare this social networking site with others, what do you like or don’t like about it, how did you benefit from becoming a frequent user of this site, what secrets have you learned about it, what tips or warnings would you like to inform others about?
- Contact me with your name, email and a permalink to your post. If you don’t have your own blog, you can always write a guest post on my blog, or simply send me your thoughts by contacting me in person.
- Once I collect the links from all participants and publish them on my blog, you can write another post and link to either all or only your favourite articles by other bloggers.
- You are allowed to contribute only one article per project/site. You are more than welcome to visit other participating blogs that host projects dedicated to the different social media sites and take part in those projects by submitting your articles about other social networking sites.
Remember, this project is spread over several blogs and there are other social media sites that are hosted at the following blogs.
- del.icio.us. Host: Aaron Stroud from
- Facebook. Host: Ina from
- Flickr & Zooomr. Host: Brian Auer from Epic Edits
- Twitter, LinkedIn. Host: Isabella Mori from Change Therapy and Alphablogs
- StumbleUpon, YouTube, MySpace. Host: Karen Zara from
- Sphinn. Host Simonne from All Tips And Tricks
- Second Life. Host Dandellion from
- Mixx, Netscape, Squidoo. Host: Pearl from Fresh Perspectives
- Sk*rt, Blogging Zoom, Bvibes. Host: JHS from Colloquium
- Digg and Reddit. Host: Vivien from InspirationBit
Here are the deadlines for this project:
- Start Date: Monday, January 21st
- End Date: Friday, February 22nd
- Results Publication Date: Monday, February 25th
- Final Collaborative Results will be published on Inspiration Bit on Friday, February 29th
I invite all of my readers to participate and write about any of the sites being covered in this project. Even if you are not a very big social media site user, you have one month to try any one of the sites and jot down your observations, tips and tricks for using them efficiently etc.
Vivien is also giving away the cash prize of $125 she won at Daily Blog Tips and All Tips and Tricks, to five project organizers whose projects turn out to be the most successful in terms of number and quality of entries.
Now, I want to say that its not the monetary value of the prize that motivated me to host this project on fresh perspectives, rather, I always wanted to host a group writing project here and Vivien’s ongoing encouragement and support has made it easier. I hope you all participate in the project and learn from tons of articles on various social media sites.
Technorati Tags: group writing Project,, , ,